Welcome to Systems Thinking Practitioner
- Managing change with systems thinking in practiceThis module (TB872) is about effecting whole-system change. It views change as inescapable in managing everyday situations ranging from personal to workplace to society in general. Rather than passively accepting change, this module will equip you with skills to shape the nature and direction of change. It will develop your abilities to manage change with… Continue reading Managing change with systems thinking in practice
- Systems Thinking Practitioner ApprenticeshipSupport decision-makers in strategic and leadership roles to understand and address complex and sometimes even ‘wicked’ problems through provision of expert systemic analysis, advice and facilitation.
- Making strategy with systems thinking in practiceThis module (TB871) will enable you to take strategic action in complex interconnected situations, where contrasting understandings, motivations and interests can often lead to conflict. By integrating tools from five traditions of systems thinking into your practice, you will develop capability towards making choices with ethical awareness and political sensitivity. You will nurture capacity to… Continue reading Making strategy with systems thinking in practice
- Debbie Sorkin talks about systems thinking at the Leadership CentreIn this short video, Debbie Sorkin (National Director of Systems Leadership) talks about systems thinking at the Leadership Centre. My… Continue reading Debbie Sorkin talks about systems thinking at the Leadership Centre
- Hopewell Zheke talks about systems thinking at Practical ActionIn this short video, Hopewell Zheke (Systems Thinking Advisor) talks about systems thinking at Practical Action.